Saturday, October 4, 2008

BPI Direct Save-Up

The Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) introduced a unique way of encouraging Filipino wage-earners to save -- that is, through the BPI Direct Save-Up service.

BPI Direct Save-Up is an interest-earning Peso savings account that is linked to another Peso savings or checking account with ATM card.

- Save automatically from your account
- Save what you can, when you can.
- No initial deposit required.
- Enjoy higher interest rates.
- Plus, get FREE Ayala Life Insurance up to 10x your account balance

Its required monthly Average Daily Balance (ADB) is PhP 1,000.00 which is to take effect on the fourth month from date of opening.

Well, I gladly welcome this new service from BPI. Being a home-based freelance contractor, I have no fix monthly income and I don't have any of the benefits enjoyed by regularly employed individuals, so I must be wise in managing my finances. In doing so, BPI Direct Save-Up is definitely one very useful tool -- setting aside even just a small amount for the future is now automatically done for me.

To learn more about the BPI Direct Save-up service, just click here.

No comments: