Friday, October 10, 2008

Paypal Withdrawal to Philippine Local Bank

It has been several months now since Paypal allowed direct fund withdrawal to Philippine local banks.

This afternoon, I made another withdrawal from my Paypal account to my BPI Family Savings Bank account. According to our online currency converter, today's exchange rate is 1 USD = 47.825 PHP.


The amount I transferred from Paypal to BPI is 230 USD. Though aware that Paypal's conversion rate is a bit below than the exchange rate given by the online currency converter, today's rate is even lower based on conversion difference. In my September transaction, there was just a conversion difference of approximately 1 PHP -- while, this time, Paypal's conversion rate is 1 USD = 46.1715 PHP, which gives a 1.6535 PHP difference.

Here's the full screen shot of my Paypal transaction details:
<-- Click image to see bigger picture.

It normally takes about five to seven days to complete the whole fund transfer transaction. Now, since today is a Saturday, the soonest I can expect to get the amount credited to my BPI account will be around Friday.

I will just update this post once the entire process is done.

No comments: